Saturday, November 14, 2009

last year..

A: "Hey zara. I heard you are seeing someone."
B: "Yeah. His name is afiff. I started dating him a last year ago."
A: "That's so exciting. Tell me all about him. Is he good looking?"
B: "I think he's nice, but not drop dead gorgeous."
A: "How did you meet him?"
B: "I go to this mamak stall a lot and this guy is always there. We started talking a couple of times, and he finally asked me out and ask my phone number."
A: "That's so cool. What does he do for a living?"
B: "He works in as personal assistance."
A: "Do you know if he makes a lot of money?"
B: "I don't know for sure, but he drives a nice car and I heard he has a house."
A: "How is his personality?"
B: "He's very smart and a great person to talk to. In the beginning, we talked for about 30 minutes a day in the mamak stall before he asked me out. Besides that, he's very sweet and romantic."
A: "How old is he?"
B: "That's the problem. He is 4 years oldest than me. What do you think about that?"
A: "I don't see anything wrong with that 4 years, is no big deal."
B: "Yeah. That's what I think."
A: "When do I get to meet him?"
B: "How about a double date. The four of us can go out to dinner and a drink or something."
A: "That sounds great. How about next Saturday?"
B: "I think Saturday will be good. Let's double check with the guys and get back to each other."
A: "Great. I'll call you later then."
B: "Ok. Talk to you later."

No comments:

Post a Comment